[SIPForum-discussion] Hold Call

Zuñiga, Guillermo Guillermo.Zuniga at cwpanama.com
Thu May 29 20:03:23 UTC 2008

Hi Fellows,

I have a call in hold feature, but I am seeing the invite doesn't have media type in sdp a=sendonly; instead I see the follow in the INVITE (see attach files) and 200Ok when I put the other person in Hold.
Always I need sendonly and recvonly to put the call in hold?
The Hold Call could be function if the 200Ok from B-Number coming with Media Attribute (a): silencesupp:off - - - -?

What means, what is the use of the follow media attribute?
Media Attribute (a): silencesupp:off - - - -
                Media Attribute Fieldname: silencesupp
                Media Attribute Value: off - - - -

Thanks for your help.
Guillermo.