[SIPForum-discussion] HELP

Rajdeep Ahluwalia rajdeepwalia at gmail.com
Fri May 16 07:37:41 UTC 2008

As far as I know mix of these two formats is also valid (refer RFC3261).

If there are multiple proxies traversed in between before reaching the
destination each will add the via header in the way that proxy has
been implemented.

But from my experience I have seen that the second approach is widely used.

- Rajdeep Ahluwalia