[SIPForum-discussion] Here's how to unsubscribe - Re: SIP Transaction Layer

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Sat May 10 12:28:43 UTC 2008

Folks,

If you go to the very bottom of any message sent to this mailing list (including this one), there is a link in the footer that takes you to the administration page where you can unsubscribe.

Dan
--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com