[SIPForum-discussion] FYI - we're looking to hire a Linux developer to help with our SIP product

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Fri Mar 28 20:12:36 UTC 2008

SIP Forum discussion list members,

FYI, we're looking to hire a seasoned Linux developer to help lead
the effort to port our SIP-based application server over onto Linux
(and Mac OS X). More info here:

http://blogs.voxeo.com/voxeotalks/2008/03/27/were-looking-for-an-
excellent-linux-system-engineer/

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please let them know.
The position is based in Orlando, Florida, USA.

Regards,
Dan

P.S. Please do NOT reply back to me on this as I have nothing
whatsoever to do with this hiring process.  I'm just passing along
that we have a job opening related to SIP.

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Build voice applications based on open standards.
Find out how at http://www.voxeo.com/free