[SIPForum-discussion] software SIP server

Atahualpa alonso atahualpa_alonso at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 17:17:50 UTC 2008

Atahualpa alonso <atahualpa_alonso at yahoo.com> wrote:    Hi:
  In our office we are   testing how to use SIP phones to comunicate each other ,we already have different SIP phones (hardware ad Software) and between us we can comunicate each other (P2P) this point is perfect.
  but now we want to comunicate with other branches (out of the enterprise) that they are using sip phones and with the public switch also.
   I know that I need a proxy with a server location ,but I don't know  exactly wich one
  does anybody know what architecture could be use as a recommendation even more what software use as a proxy (preferible a freeware for windows)
  Best regards
  Alonso