[SIPForum-discussion] G.729 codec in j2me

Nazmul Hasan (Opu) apu_02cse at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 10:48:33 UTC 2008

If we use G.711(PCM encoding) then at the time of capturing voice we use this line (J2ME)
Player p = Manager.createPlayer("capture://audio")?encoding=pcm&rate=8000&bits=8&channels=1");

 But if we want to use G.729 codec what line of code we have to write (J2ME)?

 any help regarding in this issue?

Thanks

Opu

opus29