[SIPForum-discussion] Free Registration at NXTcomm08

Marc Robins marc.robins at sipforum.org
Sun Mar 16 20:42:36 UTC 2008

Dear SIP Forum Members,

The SIP Forum, as a co-sponsor of NXTcomm08, has a number of discounts available for one-day, and full conference passes, as well as free registration to the exhibit floor.

Please find below a message from the NXTcomm08 marketing department that provides details about these special offers.

What does today’s rapid-fire convergence of voice,video and data mean to the SIP Forum?

For most of us – no matter what business we’rein – the groundbreaking technology advancements in the communications industryultimately means a sharper competitive edge and an enhanced ability to reachand motivate every critical audience.

For members of SIP Forum, however, communications technologyis your business
andthat’s why we feel it is so important that every member of your groupreceive a VIP pass and free registration to NXTcomm08, the one event delivering the entire ecosystem of network-enabled voice,video and data, June 16–19, 2008 in LasVegas, Nevada.

With this email, we’d like to enable you to allow everyonein the organization to mix and mingle with over 20,000 attendees, watch newproduct demonstrations from over 500 vendors on the exhibit floor and networkwith the brightest and most engaging minds in the business.

The keynotes alone make the trip worthwhile

Randall L. Stephenson, Chairmanand CEO of AT&T Denny Strigl, President andChief Operating Officer of Verizon Communications DanielR. Hesse, Chief Executive Officer, Sprint Nextel

and

Mark Burnett, Producer of “Survivor” and“Apprentice”

And that's just a sample of the keynotes speaking atNXTcomm08. We'll tell you more about other keynotes, including RichardGreen with CableLabs, Scott McNealy with Sun Microsystems and Jagdeep Singhwith Infinera, soon.

 SIP Forum members can register using the codes below for a free floor pass and, if desired, additional discounted conference passes.

Free NXTcomm08 Exhibits Plus Pass– BMARS

$50 Off One-Day ConferencePass – BMONE8

$150 Off Full ConferencePass – BMFULL8

Attendee registration is now open and available at www.NXTcommShow.com.Conference registration opens on March 14th, also at www.NXTcommShow.com.

We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas this June.