[SIPForum-discussion] SIP statistics

Javier Dejo javierd at zyxel.com
Fri Mar 14 23:01:56 UTC 2008

Those are pretty hard questions... are you in college? If so, I believe
your teacher is using you for his/her own investigation... LOL

So unfair!!!

Javier E. Dejo

Broadband Solutions Engineering

ZyXEL Communications USA <http://us.zyxel.com/web/index.php>

1130 North Miller St. Anaheim, CA 92806-2001

Tel: (714) 632 0882 x258

Cel: (714) 343 2297

Fax: (714) 632 0858

E-Mail: javierd at zyxel.com <mailto:javierd at zyxel.com>