[SIPForum-discussion] Any method to Cancel the REGISTERATION ?

Venkatesh G g_venkat7 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 12 08:02:41 UTC 2008

Hi Akshat,

     In my case, SIP Phone does not know when to send
the second REGISTER ( before expiry of timer of First
REGISTER ). Only secondary server knows. I need a
message which can be sent from SERVER to SIP Phone to
DE-REGISTER the SIP Phone before the expiry of timer.

Thanks & Regards
Venkat

http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html