[SIPForum-discussion] SIP CDR ?

雨 陈 chen.yu26 at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Mar 9 14:24:50 UTC 2008

Hi,Herve and all ,
   How is it going?I do the SIP CDR now, and have two problem about SIP call flow:
  1. In a whole session, Is there more than one(including one)  INVITE transaction and a unique non-INVITE transaction?
  2.When get a non-INVITE request in a call flow, should the response only be 200, not the others code like 300~699 ?   Well, I know the RFC3261has defined the UAC's action when receive the 300~699 of Non-INVITE Transaction. however, I am not sure whether it is a truth.

  cheers

  Nora