[SIPForum-discussion] Need help regarding genarating responses fromSIPp.

Xinquan xinquanking at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 03:25:16 UTC 2008

You may follow this format in your script.

sending some request here...
  <recv response="401" optional="true" next="9">
     <action>
   <log message="*ERROR* 401 Forbidden."/>
     </action>

  </recv>

  <recv response="503" optional="true" next="9">
     <action>
   <log message="*ERROR* 503 Server is busy."/>
     </action>
  </recv>

 <recv response="200"></recv>