[SIPForum-discussion] Option tags in "Supported" Header

XIAO Xiaohong Xiaohong.Xiao at alcatel-sbell.com.cn
Fri Jun 27 06:17:02 UTC 2008

Hello, the stentence you listed "This is to prevent servers from insisting that clients implement non-standard, vendor-defined features in order to receive service. "
should answer your question.
If all kinds of SIP entity add different privite extensions (although maybe nice), how to inter-operate?