self-answer: [SIPForum-discussion] another SIP-T question

雨 陈 chen.yu26 at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Jun 15 11:47:52 UTC 2008

Hi,
  I am afraid the question is too simple or the description is not clear enough. So there is no echo...

  Well, I just wanted to know when will the MGW send out the first INVITE, if a ISUP call with one IAM followed some SAMs transmit to SIP network?
  1. After the IAM;
  2. After the SAMs.

  My answer is that according to the T-REC-Q.1912.5 and RFC3398, it depends on the application of en bloc addressing.  If the MGW's SIP part has the application, it will follow some criteria (timer, end signal etc.) to send INVTIE; while there is no en bloc addressing, the overlap addressing will be uesd and the MGW will collect the subsequence SAMs before it start to send first INVITE.

  I make the above decision based on document, if there is any difference in the practice, please let me know.

  Thanks!

  Nora

  雨 陈 <chen.yu26 at yahoo.com.cn> 写道:
    Hi,
  In the real telenetwork, Is it a truth that the subsequence callee's number in the followed SAMs will make gateway send new INVITEs in SIP dialog ?

  Regards

  Nora