[SIPForum-discussion] [SIP FORUM]How we can set the SIP based Softphone to not send the INVITE Message even we are pressing the call Button

Ian Carpenter I.Carpenter at Valid8.com
Tue Jun 24 18:41:44 UTC 2008

Dear Vasu,

Can you provide more background to this request?

Are you trying to test a SIP server by retransmitting INVITEs and other
erroneous scenarios?

Ian

Ian Carpenter / Valid8.com, Inc. - Conform, Perform & Excel(tm)
500 W Cummings Park, Suite #2700, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
 <mailto:i.carpenter at valid8.com> i.carpenter at valid8.com /
Tel:+1-781-938-0025 / Mob:+1-415-572-7919
 <http://www.valid8.com/> http://www.valid8.com