[SIPForum-discussion] when to send the frist INVITE?

Óê ³Â chen.yu26 at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Jun 21 02:45:07 UTC 2008

Hello,all ,
  I met a puzzle when handle the SIP-I Msg.

  Procondition:
   A initial call from ISUP to SIP and  before it arrived the Gateway(GW), the  called  numbers is carried by IAM and SAMs.

  Questions:
  1. In practice, When did the GW send the first INVITE?
  2. Is it possible to send subsequence INVITEs once the GW received the SAM ?

  I have check out a number of RFC and ITU standards, but not sure the situation in practical telecom network. Thanks in advance

  Regard

  Nora