[SIPForum-discussion] message capturing in wireshark

Shmulik Basan sbasan at 10levels.com
Wed Jun 18 12:28:08 UTC 2008

The described version do capture all SIP session.

If you have problems you can simply filter by port (5060, or any other you
are using) this is the same as all sniffers recognized the protocol.

BTW, if you are using other port than 5060 the wireshark will not decode it
as SIP you need to allocate the sniffer decoder to this port.

Sincerely,

*

Shmulik Basan