[SIPForum-discussion] FW: querry related to SIPp

Stewart Bunce Stewart.Bunce at telsis.com
Mon Jun 16 14:33:43 UTC 2008

Looking at your 200 OK response I notice that the Record-Route header immediately follows a Via header that does not contain a "branch" tag. As far as I am aware it is mandatory to have a branch tag in a Via header, so perhaps SIPp is getting confused by its absence??. I would also note that the "branch" tag present in the Via header of your ACK request does not begin with the Magic Cookie "z9hG4bK", which is required for SIP 2.0 implementations.

Beyond that as far as I can see you are correct in your use of the rrs="true" and [routes] keyword as I have similiar scenarios that work fine for me.

Stew

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org [mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org]On Behalf Of dushyant
Sent: 16 June 2008 06:17
To: discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] FW: querry related to SIPp

Hi all,

Can anybody help me in resolving a issue related to SIPp? In an IMS call scenario I need to preserve the record route received in 200OK and use the same to form Route header of ACK. I have made the following changes in the xml files but instead of using the values received in Record-Route of 200 OK, it's is using some default value. The received message (200OK) and xml portion are attached.

UDP message received [481] bytes :

SIP/2.0 200 OK^M

To: 23400<sip:23400 at 10.34.77.48:5060>;tag=1^M

Call-ID: 1.9881.10.34.77.48 at sipp.call.id^M

CSeq: 1 INVITE^M

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.34.77.48:6666^M

Record-Route: <sip:mo2 at 10.66.10.13:8055;lr>^M

Content-Type: application/sdp^M

Content-Length: 136^M

^M

v=0^M

o=user1 53655765 2353687637 IN IP4 127.0.0.1^M

s=-^M

c=IN IP4       127.0.0.1^M

t=0 0^M

m=audio 10000 RTP/AVP 8^M

a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000^M

---------------------- XML------------------------------

<!-- By adding rrs="true" (Record Route Sets), the route sets         -->

<!-- are saved and used for following messages sent. Useful to test   -->

<!-- against stateful SIP proxies/B2BUAs.                             -->

<recv response="200" rtd="true" rrs="true">

</recv>

<!-- Packet lost can be simulated in any send/recv message by         -->

<!-- by adding the 'lost = "10"'. Value can be [1-100] percent.       -->

<send>

<![CDATA[

ACK sip:[field1]@[remote_ip]:[remote_port] SIP/2.0

Via: SIP/2.0/[transport] [local_ip]:[local_port];branch=dushyant

From: [field0]<sip:[field0]@[local_ip]:[local_port]>;tag=[call_number]

To: [field1]<sip:[field1]@[remote_ip]:[remote_port]>[peer_tag_param]

Call-ID: [call_id]

CSeq: 1 ACK

Max-Forwards: 70

Subject: Performance Test

Content-Length: 0

[routes]

]]>

</send>

Dushyant P S Dhalia

NOTICE & DISCLAIMER 
This email including attachments (this "Document") is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.  If you have received this Document in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this Document from your system without using, copying, disclosing or disseminating it or placing any reliance upon its contents.  We cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of this Document.

The information contained in this Document is provided solely for information purposes on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranty of satisfactory or merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from error or infringement.  The user relies on the information contained herein, and its accuracy or otherwise, entirely at their own risk.

Any opinions expressed in this Document are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Telsis.  We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20080616/8bd6c024/attachment-0002.html>

More information about the discussion mailing list