[SIPForum-discussion] FW: querry related to SIPp

Stewart Bunce Stewart.Bunce at telsis.com
Mon Jun 16 14:33:43 UTC 2008

Looking at your 200 OK response I notice that the Record-Route header immediately follows a Via header that does not contain a "branch" tag. As far as I am aware it is mandatory to have a branch tag in a Via header, so perhaps SIPp is getting confused by its absence??. I would also note that the "branch" tag present in the Via header of your ACK request does not begin with the Magic Cookie "z9hG4bK", which is required for SIP 2.0 implementations.

Beyond that as far as I can see you are correct in your use of the rrs="true" and [routes] keyword as I have similiar scenarios that work fine for me.

Stew