[SIPForum-discussion] Creating a Player using DataSource in J2ME in order to play RTP Payload (Actual Voice Data)

nazan gonen nazangonen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 13:21:37 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Is there anybody who knows creating a player using DataSource in J2ME in
order to play RTP Payload (Actual Voice Data). I am trying to play actual
voice data coming from the UAS SIP Client. I m receiving UDP Packets from
UAS SIP Client and parsing these UDP Packets and creating RTP Packets. Then
I m extracting the RTP Payload(Actual Voice Data) in a real-time. After all,
I need to play RTP Payload using DataSource in J2ME in order to listen the
voice data sent by UAS SIP Client from my speakers. Do you know how RTP
Payload can be implemented as a DataSource Structure?

PS: J2ME supports G711 encoding, hence no need to any codec.

--
Nazan GÖNEN