[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Header Manipulation

Halit Sakca sakcahalit at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 09:49:40 UTC 2008

Hi Usman,

I use Session Border Controller (Acme Packet) to manipulate SIP headers. I dont think that redirect server can manipulate SIP headers.Selamlar,Halit Sakca

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 01:15:26 -0700From: usman_chaudhry at yahoo.comTo: discussion at sipforum.orgSubject: [SIPForum-discussion] SIP Header Manipulation

Hello All,    I am involved in integration of different SIP Servers and unfortunately not all of them conform to SIP Standards (i.e. RFC 3261) so I am being forced to use SIP Header Manipulation rules to make them inter-operate. Is there an RFC which governs the use of SIP Header Manipulation, i.e. can a SIP Redirect Server change the From Header Uri host part. RegardsUsman