[SIPForum-discussion] SIP feature support question?

Chris Liu chrisxliu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 22:16:25 UTC 2008

Hello all,
I got a few questions as below want to hear your inputs:

Is there anyone implemented SIP to support long call audit? (e.g. SIP
INFO, SIP re-INVITE with SDP)?

How do you implement SIP to support the use of the DIVERSION header
and under what circumtances this DIVERSION header is been provaked?
(Such as call forwading?) If so, do you support
sending privacy information via the DIVERSION header?

Thanks for sharing.

Chris