[SIPForum-discussion] Audiocodes Call Forward scenario and config details needed

Rajeshkumar Babu rajeshkumarbin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 12:06:55 UTC 2008

Dear Forum

We have setup a softswitch and the connectivity to the PSTN is through PRI
(QSig) of Audiocodes Mediant 2000.

The Normal calls between SIP and Qsig is working fine.

We need solution to configure the MGW such that, it send the redirect number
from the Request-Uri of the diverted SIP message to the PSTN.

We have now set call forwarding for one of the SIP Id and the call scenario
is like this....

Test Number : 547xxx8 (call forward unconditional to tel+7278xxx)

*Test case :
*
A - 4063xxx(mobile), B - 547xxx8(IAD), C - 7278xxx(mobile)

A number 4063xxx calling B number 547xxx8, which is call forwarded to C
number tel+7278xxx.

The test result has the call forwarded to tel+7278xxx, and the both A and C
are able to communicate with each other.

The issue now is with the CLI, when the call is forwarded from B number to C
number, the CLI in C is *5474063xxx.

*This 547 is included in all the forwaded calls by the PSTN switch, so to
avoid this problem, we need to send the call forward instruction in the Q
signalling to the PSTN, so that PSTN can forward the call from its switch
itself.

Pls advise with a solution on this and tell us if there is any option to
configure this parameter in Audiocodes MGW.

--
Thanks & Regards

Rajeshkumar B