[SIPForum-discussion] Did someone know the API of PJSIP send/get message and voice data?

Liusheng liu_sx2006 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 23:43:37 UTC 2008

I want to develop a sip gateway based on PJSIP. the requirement are listed follow:

1) I have an interface with GSM/CDMA2000, I can get the signalling message, and want to make call with a sip phone which registered in Asterisk call manager.

2) I have an interface with GSM/CDMA2000, I can send/get PCMa/PCMu voice data by this interface, I need develop interface to send/get PCMa/PCMu voice  with a sip phone which registered in Asterisk call manager?

Did you know the API of PJSIP to send/get message and voice data?

Thanks