[SIPForum-discussion] UNSUBSCRIBE method

Jeff Wright JWright at azteknetworks.net
Wed Jan 16 16:21:39 UTC 2008

SUBSCRIBE with Expires:0 or expires=0) does unsubscribe from a
registrar, yes (as per 3261).  But I don't believe it is the same as the
dedicated UNSUBSCRIBE method specified in 2848.  I've never seen it
mentioned anywhere else though and wondered if I should bother testing
its use in our test environment.

Thanks for your response.

Jeffrey D. Wright

System Test Engineering Manager