[SIPForum-discussion] Does anyone remember our Company(WuchuanNetwork)

rocksonfree rocksonfree at 126.com
Fri Jan 11 02:21:12 UTC 2008

Dear Daniel,

Thanks very much for your comments. Please give me detail description about the
ATA type your bought from us.
Please advise your company name, I will find the records. Please describe the problem
to me, if it is hardware defects(LED light doesn't ON), we will give you free replacement.
If it is software problem(LED light is ON)I will ask our engineer to help you solve the problem.
But one thing i need to tell you, you are not a honest man. Because you can see from our
website: 3 month, free replacement, 1 year free repair, whole life technical support.
The ATA have problem, but you never come to us for assistant.
My friends, do remember, if you have problem, do not blame, just come to them and find
a solution.
Honest is base for one engineer.

TKS and best Regards
Rick.Law

Wuchuan Network Tech CO.,LTD
Add: Rm 601, B Building, Cuifengge, Luohu District, Shenzhen, China
Website: http://www.5111soft.com
Tel: +86-755-25118801 Fax: +86-755-25116101
Contact with: Rick. law  (86-13689578405)
MSN:rocksonfree at hotmail.com   SKYPE: rocksonfree
rocksonfree