[SIPForum-discussion] Reliable Provisionable Response to the Re-Invite.

DEEPAK SHARMA deepaksharma06 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 09:45:32 UTC 2008

Hi ,

I Got a doubt here.I guess in case of Re-INVITE, information recvd in 18x
are not sent to end user.Also call is a;ready estd then why UAS will send
any 18x response to Re-INVITE.

In case of INVITE we do not knwo the final response(200 OK) so we send the
18x messages in b/n. But when call has been estd already then why UAS sends
18x again.

Kindly put some light on it !!!!!

Thanks
Deepak Sharma