[SIPForum-discussion] Purpose of SIP Forum mailing lists? (Was Re: flow of RTP in SIPP)

Martin Cadirola martin at ecotronics.com
Thu Jan 3 04:08:32 UTC 2008

Hi All,

My suggestion is to create a Google Group because it allows for relevant
search results and archiving, all for free and easy to setup (5 mins).
In my experience with other development work, most people post questions
that have been answered before.

Happy New Year!

Martin

--
Martin Cadirola, President/VP Business Development
Ecotronics Ventures LLC/Kapanga Softphone