[SIPForum-discussion] Choice of platform and API's

Dileep Ranganathan dileep.ranganathan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:01:48 UTC 2008

Hi all,
As part of my curriculum project I am planning to do *notification of
priority emails over SIP based phones.
*Basically this consists of a sip user agent which converts a
filtered/formatted  email message into audio packets using
some text-to-speech converters. These are then send as RTP packets.
I prefer Java as an option to develop this. can any one specify what all
API's are available with Java and other languages.
If Java is used, are there any API's available for text-to-speech
conversion, email filtering and processing?
Thanks in Advance!