[SIPForum-discussion] Wanted to know about Cseq.

Rajeshkumar Babu rajeshkumarbin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 12:48:44 UTC 2008

HI

Below is the explanation for your question...

The CSeq header field serves to order transactions

   within a dialog, to provide a means to uniquely identify

   transactions, and to differentiate between new requests and request

   retransmissions.  Two CSeq header fields are considered equal if the

   sequence number and the request method are identical.  Example:

      CSeq: 4711 INVITE

Between can i know how can we install the SIPPp appication in windows xp...
rajesh

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 1:45 PM, atul jain <jatuljain at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am newbie in SIP Domain.
>
> Can anybody tell me what is the significance of *CSeq *method in SIP
> transaction ?
>
> --
> ATUL JAIN
>
> Ph :- 09886289169
>
> "I AM A SLOW WALKER , BUT  I DON"T WALK BACKWARDS "

Thanks & Regards

Rajeshkumar B
Engineer - Softswitch
Kuwait Network Technology