[SIPForum-discussion] Need help getting Error "2008-02-29 15:11:43: Unable to bind main socket, errno = 1 (Operation not permitted)."

atul jain jatuljain at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 09:47:14 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am new to SIP forum,
I am using SIPp a performance testing tool for the SIP protocol.

While running a command to start SIP call, i am getting error like
"2008-02-29 15:11:43: Unable to bind main socket, errno = 1 (Operation not
permitted)."

Can anyone tell what could be the reason ?

Does that effect , i installed it with Admin User and using it with local
user. ?

Reply will be appreciable.

--
ATUL JAIN

Ph :- 09886289169

"I AM A SLOW WALKER , BUT  I DON"T WALK BACKWARDS "