[SIPForum-discussion] Callweaver

kurdekar kumar gopinath kkurdekar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 07:23:32 UTC 2008

Hi All..

              I am kumar. I am working on Callweaver. I am facing some
probleam in callweaver. Can any one guid me ..?

            i have installed callweaver in my system , it is working fine.
now i am trying to call from SJPhone. but phone is not getting registered.
           can any one tell me where i need to configured.?

is callweaver same as asterisk as it is derived from Asterisk. ? like
asterisk is there ant configuration files...like sip.conf , exten.conf...

thanking you

       kumar