[SIPForum-discussion] Challenges in SIP

Victor Pascual Ávila victor.pascuala at upf.edu
Thu Feb 21 16:38:50 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Subhrajit <subhrajit.gh at gmail.com> wrote:
>                      I am Subhrajit Ghosh and working onSIP.Can anybody
> please tell me what are the challenges of SIP? I mean challenges on which I
> can work on. As disadvantages are the challenges I want to know the
> disadvantages of SIP.Looking forward to your answers.Thanks in advance.

I'm afraid I do not understand what you are looking for. What do you
mean by challenges? Implementation, performance, research issues?

Cheers,
--
Victor Pascual Ávila
Research Engineer

Research Group on Network Technologies and Strategies (NeTS)
Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF)
Pg. de Circumval·lació, 8
Office 358
08003 Barcelona (Spain)