[SIPForum-discussion] Design of IMS mobile client

Arnab Biswas arnabbiswas1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:39:04 UTC 2008

There are few open source IMS client implementations available in the
market. Opem IMS Client from fokus is one of them. You can check it:

http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/ims/components/open_ic.php?lang=de

Also the extended list is available here:

http://www.openimscore.org/node/72

Thanks,

Arnab Biswas