[SIPForum-discussion] Not show Caller ID (ANI)

Jason Nesheim jnesheim at telepacific.com
Tue Feb 19 22:37:45 UTC 2008

You will need to configure the application to restrict the outbound caller
ID in the SIP invites.  There are several ways to do this based on the ITSP
or Media Gateway you are using.  Normally providers allow you to prefix a
certain feature code to outgoing numbers, such as *67 followed by the
number, to restrict the number from being displayed to the PSTN.  Otherwise,
you may be able to use RFC3325 or draft-ietf-sip-privacy-03 (an older draft
supported by some ITSPs and MGs for restricting call presentation) to
restrict what portions of the number are displayed.  In some cases you may
also be able to configure caller ID restriction in a portal interface that
will apply to all calls coming from your SIP trunks regardless of what CPE
is in use.  Broadworks for example has support for this type of caller ID
blocking.

On 2/19/08 1:48 PM, "Gomez Leopoldo" <lgomez at mcmtelecom.com.mx> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>

> I have a server based in Windows; this server has loaded interactive IP PBX
> application
>
> Somebory knows how can I modify for not show the caller ID to PSTN?
>
> Regards,
>
> Luis L.G.

Jason Nesheim, Network Engineer
Telepacific Communications