[SIPForum-discussion] Commercial SIP Stack

Colin MacLean colinm at intelis-inc.com
Tue Feb 19 15:43:23 UTC 2008

Hello!

Our company is looking for a carrier-grade SIP Stack that we can integrate
on our application server.  We are having difficulty identifying which of
the many vendors out there has a reliable, field-tested and proven solution.

Does anyone have any recommendations?  We will also require MSCML support
for interfacing to the Media Server.  If it matters, we will be interfacing
to the Cantata IMG1010 and Audiocodes series of Media Gateways and Media
Server.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Regards,

Colin MacLean