[SIPForum-discussion] Certification in VOIP technology reg.

Silvio Romero silvioromerojr at yahoo.com.br
Tue Feb 19 14:08:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

You can try CTP TIA Certification, see
www.ctpcertified.com, It is indenpendet of vendors and
cover a lot of topics about PSTN, IP Networks and
Converged Networks.

Regards

Silvio Romero
HiSecur (www.hisecur.com.br)

--- pankaj dhanore <pankajsdhanore at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Yes,
>
> You can do certificationin SIP and VOIP. You can do
> CCVP (cisco
> certified voice professional) But it not just
> contain SIP but H323,
> MGCP, PSTN, also troubleshooting Cisco unity server
> (call manager)
> also gateways. So it will give complete VOIP
> solution.
>
> Thanks,
> Pankaj
>
> On 2/19/08, Subbarao, PraveenKumar
> <praveenkumar.subbarao at logicacmg.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > I am not sure about the SIP, but you can do CCVP (
> Cisco certified voice
> > professional).It is a VOIP certification.
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Praveen

<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.rediff.com/sign

ature-home.htm/1050715198 at Middle5/2047758_2040452/2047768/1?PARTNER=3&OA