[SIPForum-discussion] query

sumit jindal sumitjindal.nsit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 07:50:03 UTC 2008

hello Rohit ,

Info is sent within a SIP dialog error code 481 suggest
dialog/transaction doesn't  exit.
As you are sending a new request, so MGCF checks it with exiting calls
and what happening is, it's not getting any dialog related to the call
id and to-from parameter you r using.

Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Jindal