[SIPForum-discussion] need SIP study Material

dward at ithinktest.com dward at ithinktest.com
Thu Feb 7 01:46:56 UTC 2008

I second that.  It is a great book.

When you are ready to actually test out the protocol in real-time against a
SIP Proxy Server, I also suggest downloading iThinkTest SIP emulator called
the SIPCPE. www.ithinktest.com <http://www.ithinktest.com/>  Go to their
download section, register and checkout their documentation and beta
products for a free trial.

  _____