[SIPForum-discussion] Reg Audio of SIP in LINUX

poan selvi kpoan at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 16:07:09 UTC 2008

Hi All,

                 I am doing the work of making audio chat in SIP. This is implemented in Java. Audio chat is working fine in Windows.But this soft phone is not working particularly for Audio in LInux.It says "Line Unavailbale Exception:Audio device unavailable". This is bcoz of not able to initialize "Java sound engine"..

                I searched in Google...the only solution is try to login as root...I did tht too..But no use...Any suggestion regarding this will be helpful to me....

  Thx in advance

k.poanselvi