[SIPForum-discussion] To & Request IP's are different

Raj Kunnukattil raj_kunnukattil at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 21:26:38 UTC 2008

Nithin,

Looks like the Contact header coming back in the 404 has the vendor IP
Contact: <sip:19737236629 at 135.25.217.82:5060>

The problem is with the 208.188.65.200 SIP server.
it is not creating the INVITE properly.

Just curious why is the two UAs registered to the same SIP server when one sending INVITE to another, the call is sent outside the network.

-------
Raj Kunnukattil
YIM: raj_kunnukattil
mail: raj_kunnukattil at yahoo.com