[SIPForum-discussion] To & Request IP's are different

nitin kapoor nitinkapoorr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 00:08:56 UTC 2008

Hello  All

I am seeing an error in the IP sent to our vendor. The switch is not
populating the IP addresses properly. If you look at the attached
capture, you can see the TO and request URI address going to the
outgoing endpoint shows the switch  ip address and not the vendors ip
address. Please advice how to fix this issue. This is causing problem
with our vendor when the disco is coming from the called party.

Thanks
Nitin Kapoor