[SIPForum-discussion] whats special in 202 Accepted

Andro androjoker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 08:47:45 UTC 2008

Hello Mark.

I understand the difference. But if the server has not processed it yet, why
does it sometimes return 488 Not Acceptable Here to a REFER request?
I think that the server processes the request and check its validity, but
the request (e.g. a call transfer) has not been completed yet. this can be
the difference.

Do you agree?

Andrea