[SIPForum-discussion] Queries regarding B2BUA & re-INVITE

Krishnamoorthy Srini-A19809 ksrini at motorola.com
Tue Dec 9 15:16:48 UTC 2008

 Minor correction - I think Ranganathan meant to say "look at the 'o='
line"

 Ashoke, the 'm=' line carries the port, payload info (though a change
here could indicate the stream definitions have changed ... Per RFC I
think it is the o= line that's suppsoed to tell you the SDP has changed)
- implementations check session-version(o=), media and connection
description (m=, c=) I think ...

--
Srini K