[SIPForum-discussion] Queries regarding B2BUA & re-INVITE

Ayyanar PK pkayyanar at in.com
Mon Dec 8 11:47:08 UTC 2008

1) I guess for 491 Request Pending, the User Agent which received response 491 for the ReInvite must retransmit a ReInvite again after a particular time period. you can look into the RFC specification for ReINVITE or even UPDATE method.2) I think  it is not easy to identify that a ReINVITE is for session modification or whatever its purpose without parsing the SDP.Regards,Ayyanar Original message From:Ashoke Kumar Ghosh< ashoke.k.ghosh at gmail.com >Date: 07 Dec 08 12:15:09Subject:[SIPForumdiscussion] Queries regarding B2BUA & reINVITETo:Hi All, I have the following queries. 1. Can somebodyguide me what should be the handling of 491 response in B2BUAscenario. 2. How to identify from the reINVITE messagewhether it is for session modification or health check of active dialog. Isthere any way to identify this without comparing the entire sdpparameters. Would appreciate if somebody can guideme. BestRegards.. *******************************************AshokeKumar GhoshMobile : 9193
 24279664Email: ashoke.k.ghosh at gmail.com*******************************************
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20081208/b11f38c1/attachment-0002.html>

More information about the discussion mailing list