[SIPForum-discussion] No Ring Back Tone Issue

vijay kant gupta vijaykant.it2002 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 17:45:08 UTC 2008

Answer of 1---->

SIP 180 and 183 (media) message to ISUP ACM message

*The existing 180 Ringing message would indicate that
   the calling user agent has the option of providing local alerting
   (and generally should).  *

* *

*The 183 Session Progress message would indicate that the calling user
agent should not provide local alerting.*

* *

* *

*The indication of whether or not to play early media to the*

*   calling user would be controlled with a new Session header included*

*   in the 183 message.*