Re: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] Which events can trigger anEXOSIP_CALL_CLOSED event?

正军 陆 hohailzj at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Aug 28 07:37:50 UTC 2008

Yeah. Actually, in step 2, UAC successfully received a 401 Unauthorized message and also an EXOSIP_CALL_CLOSED event at the same time.

  What's more, UAS seems to consider step 3 as the same as step 1, and then take the same action.

steven <steven at seawolftech.com.cn> 写道:
              Are you sure that correct user name/password is included in invite message in step 3?

  steven
  2008-08-28