[SIPForum-discussion] Is the preference codec 0 ?

Stewart Bunce Stewart.Bunce at telsis.com
Wed Aug 27 14:07:01 UTC 2008

Nora,

The 200 OK from User B would seem to indicate that the re-INVITE from User A was sucessfull, meaning that the media was correctly re-negotiated (if it had failed I would have expected a 488 response). In practical terms this means that PCMU would be used in both directions for the RTP as it is the only common codec present.
.
Stew