[SIPForum-discussion] Doubt related to negotiation (profile-level-id ) in SIP

sunil.kumar sunil.kumar at globaledgesoft.com
Wed Aug 27 09:25:32 UTC 2008

Hi
  I have two SIP softphone ,suppose A is sending INVITE request to the
another SIP softphone eyebeam,
          softphone  A  is sending video codec H.264 with media
format=109 ,profile-level-id=42a014 ,packetization-mode=1;
   But 200 OK response from eyebeam has media format=125
profile-level-id=42e015;max-br=4000,max-mbps=198000
      but we are not able to send or receive any video between softphone
A and softphone eyebeam ,
   whether negotiation  is depends on the  *profile-level-id *or
something else ,If it  depends on the *profile-level-id* ,which
parameter of the* profile-level-id *is responsible for negotiation .

Please help me.

regards
sunil kumar