[SIPForum-discussion] Securing SIP

mjhorse mjhorse at qq.com
Tue Aug 26 04:48:59 UTC 2008

SIP is undergoing various security issues, thus there have been huge number of approaches and mechanisms discussed, such as TLS, S/MIME, and proxy certificate. A lot of RFC and RFC drafts are about SIP security and you can look into them. But I'm not sure they are universally adopted by manufacturers.

  by mj