[SIPForum-discussion] Leading ITSPs

Sam Schneider sschneider at bandwidth.com
Mon Aug 18 20:28:43 UTC 2008

Nir,

Are you looking at strictly business ITSPs or overall?  If you are
looking at business-focused ITSPs, please read on:

I have not seen any studies on the international scene, but for the U.S.
I would check out the following article:
http://www.fiercevoip.com/story/sizing-business-voip-carriers/2008-07-06

In summary, Cbeyond is the leader in seats with ~440,000, Bandwidth.com
is second nationwide with at 120,000 concurrent call capacity, New
Global Telecom, 8x8 and Junction Networks round out the top 5 with
82,000, 79,970 and 40,000 respectively.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Samuel R. Schneider
Marketing Associate
sschneider at bandwidth.com <mailto:sschneider at bandwidth.com>
4001 Weston Parkway
Cary, NC 27513
919-439-4724
919-882-1435 - Fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message, including any attachments from Bandwidth.com -
contain information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual named above
and may not be disseminated to any other party without written
permission. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, disclosure,
distribution, copying or taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify
info at bandwidth.com, and permanently delete this e-mail and the
attachments hereto, if any, and destroy any printout thereof.