RE: [SIPForum-discussion] SIP compression

雨 陈 chen.yu26 at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Aug 10 03:29:18 UTC 2008

Hi, Maybe the problem is too simple to reply...
According to the relevant RFCs, my 2 cents is is LZ77、LZSS、LZW、DEFLATE and LZJH,four algorithms used in practice.

Which method to be selected depends on the values of sigcomp layer, such as desired compression ratio, processing ,memory requirements, and IPR.

  please correct me if not sure~Thanks

  Regrad

  Nora

雨 陈 <chen.yu26 at yahoo.com.cn> 写道:
    Hi Herve and all,

  Could anyone tell me in IMS which is the most useful compression algorithm of SigComp , the LZ77, DEFLATE or others? Any example is prefered.

  Regards

  Nora